Ah, June. When it’s getting hotter, hormones are raging and we celebrating Men’s Health month. Please enjoy this month’s roundup by the pool while drinking a cocktail (or alcohol-free cocktail if you’re in the middle of your two-week wait).
1. When your body (or reproductive organs) act out against you, I often find given it the “silent treatment” very effective. Is there such a thing as couples counseling for you and your poor quality eggs? I’m just asking for a friend….
2. I would MUCH rather be in Spain. Wherever you are, you deserve some kick-ass paella!
3. Stop Googling symptoms and never add the recipient before writing the email are prescriptions EVERY illness can benefit from!
4. Could I love this more? No. The words, “At least…”, “Just” and “Should” are ones that are used too often when it comes to fertility and infertility.
5. I’m sure many of us can relate to the “Reproductive Health Care Access” as a concern. Although now thanks to this meme, I can add a revolving door accident. Thanks a lot @yeahitschill!
6. In this case, I’m going to let the tampons do the talking.
7. Yes, yes, yes and yes. We need to hand this out to everyone. Flyers, embroidered on pillows, tattoos on foreheads. Seriously.
8. This is a little confusing for me as now I’m hungry… for fertility food. Huh?
9. Have we all not felt like this? Especially with our families? Although I have to say that part of me wishes we could have held one big press conference to be like, “Here’s our statement… now never ask us again. Thank you. No more questions.”
10. Ummmm. I love these. Helpful to have for that officemate or nosey co-worker who asks about why you don’t have kids. Just make some coffee, smile, and sip.
11. More like every day… well… every couple of hours if I’m being honest.
12. I found this more relatable and probably funnier than I should.
13: When your man is saving up for a sperm sample, upcoming IUI or IVF.