Donor Gametes

What Egg Donors Should Know About Egg Donation Contracts What Egg Donors Should Know About Egg Donation Contracts What Egg Donors Should Know About Egg Donation Contracts What Egg Donors Should Know About Egg Donation Contracts

What to consider when negotiating your contract.

Egg Donation Risk and Recovery: What We Know and What We Don’t Egg Donation Risk and Recovery: What We Know and What We Don’t Egg Donation Risk and Recovery: What We Know and What We Don’t Egg Donation Risk and Recovery: What We Know and What We Don’t

Are there risks? This is one of the most difficult questions to accurately answer.

The Egg Donation Medical Process: For Egg Donors The Egg Donation Medical Process: For Egg Donors The Egg Donation Medical Process: For Egg Donors The Egg Donation Medical Process: For Egg Donors

Here is what you can expect from the medical process of providing eggs.

Saying Goodbye to Biological Parenthood Saying Goodbye to Biological Parenthood Saying Goodbye to Biological Parenthood Saying Goodbye to Biological Parenthood

How do you start moving forward after the loss of a dream?

Becoming an Egg Donor: The Recruitment and Screening Process Becoming an Egg Donor: The Recruitment and Screening Process Becoming an Egg Donor: The Recruitment and Screening Process Becoming an Egg Donor: The Recruitment and Screening Process

What to expect from the donor recruitment process.

Becoming an Egg Donor: Agencies, Clinics, Egg Banks & Private Arrangements Becoming an Egg Donor: Agencies, Clinics, Egg Banks & Private Arrangements Becoming an Egg Donor: Agencies, Clinics, Egg Banks & Private Arrangements Becoming an Egg Donor: Agencies, Clinics, Egg Banks & Private Arrangements

What you need to know about the different options for donating eggs.

Navigating the Decision to Become an Egg Donor Navigating the Decision to Become an Egg Donor Navigating the Decision to Become an Egg Donor Navigating the Decision to Become an Egg Donor

Considering becoming an egg donor? Start here.

Why Embryo Donation Was Right For Us Why Embryo Donation Was Right For Us Why Embryo Donation Was Right For Us Why Embryo Donation Was Right For Us

After our family was complete, we knew instantly that we could not destroy our remaining embryos.

Egg Donation Egg Donation Egg Donation Egg Donation

How intended parents and healthcare professionals can improve the prove the process for egg donors.

Where Babies Come From When the Old-Fashioned Way Doesn’t Work Where Babies Come From When the Old-Fashioned Way Doesn’t Work Where Babies Come From When the Old-Fashioned Way Doesn’t Work Where Babies Come From When the Old-Fashioned Way Doesn’t Work

How one couple grew their family in ways they didn't anticipate and filmed it along the way.

5 Things Your Embryologist Wants You To Know About Your IVF Procedure 5 Things Your Embryologist Wants You To Know About Your IVF Procedure 5 Things Your Embryologist Wants You To Know About Your IVF Procedure 5 Things Your Embryologist Wants You To Know About Your IVF Procedure

Here are 5 things to know about your IVF journey from an embryologist's perspective.

5 Things I Wish I Could Tell My Egg Donor 5 Things I Wish I Could Tell My Egg Donor 5 Things I Wish I Could Tell My Egg Donor 5 Things I Wish I Could Tell My Egg Donor

If I could speak to my egg donor, this is what I would tell her.

5 Emotions You May Experience Before Your First Donor Egg Cycle 5 Emotions You May Experience Before Your First Donor Egg Cycle 5 Emotions You May Experience Before Your First Donor Egg Cycle 5 Emotions You May Experience Before Your First Donor Egg Cycle

The emotions before and during a donor cycle are complex. This is how you might feel before your first donor IVF cycle.