Emotional Impact

6 Simple Ways to be an Infertility Advocate 6 Simple Ways to be an Infertility Advocate 6 Simple Ways to be an Infertility Advocate 6 Simple Ways to be an Infertility Advocate

With guns blazing or with little sparklers from the comfort of your couch, there is a way for you to become an infertility advocate.

What My Infertility and Her Pregnancy Did to Our Friendship What My Infertility and Her Pregnancy Did to Our Friendship What My Infertility and Her Pregnancy Did to Our Friendship What My Infertility and Her Pregnancy Did to Our Friendship

She got pregnant and I didn't. How we prioritized my feelings to protect our friendship.

Is a Fertility Coach Right For You? Is a Fertility Coach Right For You? Is a Fertility Coach Right For You? Is a Fertility Coach Right For You?

6 ways a fertility coach works to support you during infertility treatment.

4 Ways to Advocate for Yourself During Infertility 4 Ways to Advocate for Yourself During Infertility 4 Ways to Advocate for Yourself During Infertility 4 Ways to Advocate for Yourself During Infertility

A diagnosis of infertility can be overwhelming. There is a huge learning curve and experts to guide you through the process, but you are...

Infertili-TV: 3 Shows to Watch Infertili-TV: 3 Shows to Watch Infertili-TV: 3 Shows to Watch Infertili-TV: 3 Shows to Watch

We highlight three shows tackling the topic of infertility.

5 Emotions You May Experience Before Your First Donor Egg Cycle 5 Emotions You May Experience Before Your First Donor Egg Cycle 5 Emotions You May Experience Before Your First Donor Egg Cycle 5 Emotions You May Experience Before Your First Donor Egg Cycle

The emotions before and during a donor cycle are complex. This is how you might feel before your first donor IVF cycle.

Who Do You Share Your Fertility Journey With? Who Do You Share Your Fertility Journey With? Who Do You Share Your Fertility Journey With? Who Do You Share Your Fertility Journey With?

Here are 6 things to consider when deciding who to share your baby-making plans with.

8 Ways to Deal with Fertile Myrtle Jealousy 8 Ways to Deal with Fertile Myrtle Jealousy 8 Ways to Deal with Fertile Myrtle Jealousy 8 Ways to Deal with Fertile Myrtle Jealousy

When you can't get pregnant, being around pregnancy can downright suck. Here are 8 ways to push through the jealousy.

Your Best Fertility Ally: Fellow Fertility Warriors Your Best Fertility Ally: Fellow Fertility Warriors Your Best Fertility Ally: Fellow Fertility Warriors Your Best Fertility Ally: Fellow Fertility Warriors

Looking for support? People on the other side of infertility might be your best bet.

How It Feels To Support My Wife Through Infertility and Pregnancy Loss How It Feels To Support My Wife Through Infertility and Pregnancy Loss How It Feels To Support My Wife Through Infertility and Pregnancy Loss How It Feels To Support My Wife Through Infertility and Pregnancy Loss

When should I speak up? Is it OK to ask questions? Is it OK to weigh in?

10 Ways to Survive the Two Week Wait After Infertility Treatment 10 Ways to Survive the Two Week Wait After Infertility Treatment 10 Ways to Survive the Two Week Wait After Infertility Treatment 10 Ways to Survive the Two Week Wait After Infertility Treatment

Waiting for results after a fertility treatment can be difficult. Here are our tips to help pass the two-week wait.

Why Self-Care Isn't What I Thought It Was Why Self-Care Isn't What I Thought It Was Why Self-Care Isn't What I Thought It Was Why Self-Care Isn't What I Thought It Was

Self-care doesn't need to be complicated.

7 Things To Stop Doing to Yourself If You're Living With Infertility 7 Things To Stop Doing to Yourself If You're Living With Infertility 7 Things To Stop Doing to Yourself If You're Living With Infertility 7 Things To Stop Doing to Yourself If You're Living With Infertility

Go easy on yourself by not doing these things.

30 Ways You Know You've Been A Fertility Patient For Too Long 30 Ways You Know You've Been A Fertility Patient For Too Long 30 Ways You Know You've Been A Fertility Patient For Too Long 30 Ways You Know You've Been A Fertility Patient For Too Long

You know you're a senior member of the infertility club when...

Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either

Read one woman's account of why she doesn't use the word infertile and doesn't think you should either.

Fertility Blogger Directory: Here's How It Works Fertility Blogger Directory: Here's How It Works Fertility Blogger Directory: Here's How It Works Fertility Blogger Directory: Here's How It Works

Looking for the best blogs to follow? This is how our interactive list of top fertility bloggers works.

Saying Goodbye to Biological Parenthood Saying Goodbye to Biological Parenthood Saying Goodbye to Biological Parenthood Saying Goodbye to Biological Parenthood

How do you start moving forward after the loss of a dream?

Surrendering to the Unknown During Infertility Surrendering to the Unknown During Infertility Surrendering to the Unknown During Infertility Surrendering to the Unknown During Infertility

Men, it's OK to find strength in surrender.

12 Things I Wish I Had Known As An Infertility Newbie 12 Things I Wish I Had Known As An Infertility Newbie 12 Things I Wish I Had Known As An Infertility Newbie 12 Things I Wish I Had Known As An Infertility Newbie

12 lessons about infertility that you shouldn't have to learn the hard way.