We Are Here For You
You might be here at FertilitySmarts because you already know that getting pregnant isn't always easy. In fact, about one in every eight couples has trouble conceiving or carrying a pregnancy to term.
You’re not alone.
There are so many shared emotions and feelings being felt worldwide, but, sadly, some of us shoulder the emotional weight without seeking help. Even when it’s right at our fingertips.
Your help starts here. Welcome to FertilitySmarts.
It can be straight-up shocking to discover how not straightforward this process can be.
How FertilitySmarts Came to Be
Looking online didn’t lead Kelly to the kind of information she was looking for. There were small sections on baby sites (no thanks), large medical sites with brief overviews, and many others with thinly veiled attempts at selling her sketchy products. Again, no thanks.
What Kelly was looking for was an evidence-based website about fertility that broke down the information in a helpful, easy-to-digest manner.
She also wanted to hear from other people who had been there and experienced that.
Above all, Kelly wanted to be sure it was a source she could trust.
This is exactly what we hope FertilitySmarts can be for you: A place you can count on to inform, support, and keep you company through all the highs and lows.
Our goal is to be a trusted partner in helping to demystify the process of trying to get pregnant. We can’t speed the process along any faster for you, but we can be here to help inform, support, and keep you company along the way.
Accuracy matters. We work with experts to bring you reliable information that is created or fact-checked by medical professionals.
Producing trusted content means that:
- We believe in citing sources, like statistics and scientific references within our content.
- We consider the best sources include peer-reviewed research, medical associations, and government agencies.
- As new information becomes available, you can depend on us to update our content.
- We believe in offering multiple viewpoints if and when consensus isn’t clear.
- We respond to our reader’s feedback and concerns by taking immediate action to update any inaccurate or outdated content.
- Fertility can be a personal and sensitive topic; We recognize that by writing from our reader’s viewpoint.
- Our words are chosen carefully with a focus on positive, inclusive, community-friendly language.
- Do we have sponsored content? Yes. But we’ll clearly indicate it as such.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
Sponsorship and Ad Policy
FertilitySmarts features ads, sponsored content, product giveaways, affiliate programs, and other partnerships as a way of funding our mission. We want you to trust us on your fertility journey and that means that the integrity of the partners who we choose to work with is important to us.
We Don’t Work With Just Anyone
Kelly wasn’t interested in sites trying to sell her those “magic beans” while she was feeling completely vulnerable; we keep this sentiment at the core of how we approach our partnerships.
Our sponsorship guidelines ensure editorial integrity—If it isn’t in your best interest, it isn’t for us.
For more information, please read our advertising policy.
Connect with Us
Everything we do is for our readers, like you!
Please, contact us with questions, comments, or suggestions. We'd like to hear from you because we are here for you.
Kelly Park, BA, M.Ed Founder & Editor-in-Chief
About Janalta Interactive
FertilitySmarts is part of the Janalta Interactive publishing family, which focuses on creating smart and trusted web properties in niche industry verticals.
Over 4.5 million viewers each month find answers or are inspired by our education-driven content.