Coping

Fertility Blogger of the Month - Risa Kerslake Writes Fertility Blogger of the Month - Risa Kerslake Writes Fertility Blogger of the Month - Risa Kerslake Writes Fertility Blogger of the Month - Risa Kerslake Writes

Risa writes about her honest experience with infertility and the joys of parenting after

If You Can't Afford IVF, Then You Can't Afford a Baby... If You Can't Afford IVF, Then You Can't Afford a Baby... If You Can't Afford IVF, Then You Can't Afford a Baby... If You Can't Afford IVF, Then You Can't Afford a Baby...

One woman's explanation of the financial devastation that can come from multiple failed fertility treatments

8 Things to Know About Our Family of Two 8 Things to Know About Our Family of Two 8 Things to Know About Our Family of Two 8 Things to Know About Our Family of Two

This couple is building a meaningful life as a family of two after deciding to live childfree as a resolution to their infertility

Fertility Blogger of the Month: Our Misconception Fertility Blogger of the Month: Our Misconception Fertility Blogger of the Month: Our Misconception Fertility Blogger of the Month: Our Misconception

Our inaugural fertility bloggers of the month are the wife and husband duo behind the blog Our Misconception

5 Things Your Embryologist Wants You To Know About Your IVF Procedure 5 Things Your Embryologist Wants You To Know About Your IVF Procedure 5 Things Your Embryologist Wants You To Know About Your IVF Procedure 5 Things Your Embryologist Wants You To Know About Your IVF Procedure

Here are 5 things to know about your IVF journey from an embryologist's perspective

Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either

Read one woman's account of why she doesn't use the word infertile and doesn't think you should either

Fertility Blogger Directory: Here's How It Works Fertility Blogger Directory: Here's How It Works Fertility Blogger Directory: Here's How It Works Fertility Blogger Directory: Here's How It Works

Looking for the best blogs to follow? This is how our interactive list of top fertility bloggers works

The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums

Is an online forum a good way to seek support during infertility? Read more about the pros and cons

9 Simple Things You Can Do To Support Someone Experiencing Infertility 9 Simple Things You Can Do To Support Someone Experiencing Infertility 9 Simple Things You Can Do To Support Someone Experiencing Infertility 9 Simple Things You Can Do To Support Someone Experiencing Infertility

Here are 9 small gestures that will go a long way to someone experiencing infertility

The Comment About My Infertility That Hurt the Most The Comment About My Infertility That Hurt the Most The Comment About My Infertility That Hurt the Most The Comment About My Infertility That Hurt the Most

Some of the comments were jokes, meant for a laugh, but most fell flat. Some comments were advice meant to be taken seriously - but were...

Why I Chose To Be Open About My Infertility Why I Chose To Be Open About My Infertility Why I Chose To Be Open About My Infertility Why I Chose To Be Open About My Infertility

Infertility isn't well understood by others and can be isolating to those who experience it. This is one woman's decision to help normalize...

5 Things I Wish I Could Tell My Egg Donor 5 Things I Wish I Could Tell My Egg Donor 5 Things I Wish I Could Tell My Egg Donor 5 Things I Wish I Could Tell My Egg Donor

If I could speak to my egg donor, this is what I would tell her

8 Ways to Deal with Fertile Myrtle Jealousy 8 Ways to Deal with Fertile Myrtle Jealousy 8 Ways to Deal with Fertile Myrtle Jealousy 8 Ways to Deal with Fertile Myrtle Jealousy

When you can't get pregnant, being around pregnancy can downright suck. Here are 8 ways to push through the jealousy

Infertility is Hard ... But Pregnancy After Infertility Can Be Too Infertility is Hard ... But Pregnancy After Infertility Can Be Too Infertility is Hard ... But Pregnancy After Infertility Can Be Too Infertility is Hard ... But Pregnancy After Infertility Can Be Too

Overcoming infertility is victory, but for some, the battle doesn't end there. This is one woman's account of how her post-infertility...

4 Ways to Advocate for Yourself During Infertility 4 Ways to Advocate for Yourself During Infertility 4 Ways to Advocate for Yourself During Infertility 4 Ways to Advocate for Yourself During Infertility

A diagnosis of infertility can be overwhelming. There is a huge learning curve and experts to guide you through the process, but you are...

7 Tips for Couples Struggling With Infertility 7 Tips for Couples Struggling With Infertility 7 Tips for Couples Struggling With Infertility 7 Tips for Couples Struggling With Infertility

The financial burdens, medical procedures and emotional strain that often accompany infertility can have a tremendous impact on a couple's...

Experiencing a Missed Miscarriage Experiencing a Missed Miscarriage Experiencing a Missed Miscarriage Experiencing a Missed Miscarriage

Everyone knows what a miscarriage is, but missed miscarriages are lesser known and understood

10 Ways to Survive the Two Week Wait After Infertility Treatment 10 Ways to Survive the Two Week Wait After Infertility Treatment 10 Ways to Survive the Two Week Wait After Infertility Treatment 10 Ways to Survive the Two Week Wait After Infertility Treatment

Waiting for results after a fertility treatment can be difficult. Here are our tips to help pass the two week wait