Coping

Where Babies Come From When the Old-Fashioned Way Doesn’t Work Where Babies Come From When the Old-Fashioned Way Doesn’t Work Where Babies Come From When the Old-Fashioned Way Doesn’t Work Where Babies Come From When the Old-Fashioned Way Doesn’t Work

How one couple grew their family in ways they didn't anticipate and filmed it along the way.

What My Infertility and Her Pregnancy Did to Our Friendship What My Infertility and Her Pregnancy Did to Our Friendship What My Infertility and Her Pregnancy Did to Our Friendship What My Infertility and Her Pregnancy Did to Our Friendship

She got pregnant and I didn't. How we prioritized my feelings to protect our friendship.

Fertility Blogger of the Month: Whitney Anderson Fertility Blogger of the Month: Whitney Anderson Fertility Blogger of the Month: Whitney Anderson Fertility Blogger of the Month: Whitney Anderson

Whitney from Whitney & Eric is our blogger of the month for November.

Is a Fertility Coach Right For You? Is a Fertility Coach Right For You? Is a Fertility Coach Right For You? Is a Fertility Coach Right For You?

6 ways a fertility coach works to support you during infertility treatment.

Infertility Abbreviations & Acronyms Infertility Abbreviations & Acronyms Infertility Abbreviations & Acronyms Infertility Abbreviations & Acronyms

A list of the most common Infertility acronyms and definitions.

6 Simple Ways to be an Infertility Advocate 6 Simple Ways to be an Infertility Advocate 6 Simple Ways to be an Infertility Advocate 6 Simple Ways to be an Infertility Advocate

With guns blazing or with little sparklers from the comfort of your couch, there is a way for you to become an infertility advocate.

Fertility Blogger of the Month - Risa Kerslake Writes Fertility Blogger of the Month - Risa Kerslake Writes Fertility Blogger of the Month - Risa Kerslake Writes Fertility Blogger of the Month - Risa Kerslake Writes

Risa writes about her honest experience with infertility and the joys of parenting after.

If You Can't Afford IVF, Then You Can't Afford a Baby... If You Can't Afford IVF, Then You Can't Afford a Baby... If You Can't Afford IVF, Then You Can't Afford a Baby... If You Can't Afford IVF, Then You Can't Afford a Baby...

One woman's explanation of the financial devastation that can come from multiple failed fertility treatments.

8 Things to Know About Our Family of Two 8 Things to Know About Our Family of Two 8 Things to Know About Our Family of Two 8 Things to Know About Our Family of Two

This couple is building a meaningful life as a family of two after deciding to live childfree as a resolution to their infertility.

Fertility Blogger of the Month: Jay Palumbo from The 2 Week Wait Fertility Blogger of the Month: Jay Palumbo from The 2 Week Wait Fertility Blogger of the Month: Jay Palumbo from The 2 Week Wait Fertility Blogger of the Month: Jay Palumbo from The 2 Week Wait

She's bold, she's funny, and she's here to advocate. Jay Palumbo from The 2 Week Wait is our blogger of the month.

Fertility Blogger of the Month: Our Misconception Fertility Blogger of the Month: Our Misconception Fertility Blogger of the Month: Our Misconception Fertility Blogger of the Month: Our Misconception

Our inaugural fertility bloggers of the month are the wife and husband duo behind the blog Our Misconception.

5 Things Your Embryologist Wants You To Know About Your IVF Procedure 5 Things Your Embryologist Wants You To Know About Your IVF Procedure 5 Things Your Embryologist Wants You To Know About Your IVF Procedure 5 Things Your Embryologist Wants You To Know About Your IVF Procedure

Here are 5 things to know about your IVF journey from an embryologist's perspective.

Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either

Read one woman's account of why she doesn't use the word infertile and doesn't think you should either.

Fertility Blogger Directory: Here's How It Works Fertility Blogger Directory: Here's How It Works Fertility Blogger Directory: Here's How It Works Fertility Blogger Directory: Here's How It Works

Looking for the best blogs to follow? This is how our interactive list of top fertility bloggers works.

The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums

Is an online forum a good way to seek support during infertility? Read more about the pros and cons.

What Are Your Options For Your Remaining Embryos? What Are Your Options For Your Remaining Embryos? What Are Your Options For Your Remaining Embryos? What Are Your Options For Your Remaining Embryos?

Once your family is complete, here are 7 options for your remaining embryos.

9 Simple Things You Can Do To Support Someone Experiencing Infertility 9 Simple Things You Can Do To Support Someone Experiencing Infertility 9 Simple Things You Can Do To Support Someone Experiencing Infertility 9 Simple Things You Can Do To Support Someone Experiencing Infertility

Here are 9 small gestures that will go a long way to someone experiencing infertility.

The Comment About My Infertility That Hurt the Most The Comment About My Infertility That Hurt the Most The Comment About My Infertility That Hurt the Most The Comment About My Infertility That Hurt the Most

Some of the comments were jokes meant for a laugh, but most fell flat. Some comments were advice meant to be taken seriously, but were not...

Why I Chose To Be Open About My Infertility Why I Chose To Be Open About My Infertility Why I Chose To Be Open About My Infertility Why I Chose To Be Open About My Infertility

Infertility isn't well understood by others and can be isolating to those who experience it. This is one woman's decision to help normalize...