Difficulty Conceiving

Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either Here's Why I Don't Use the Word 'Infertile' and Why You Shouldn't Either

Read one woman's account of why she doesn't use the word infertile and doesn't think you should either.

The Comment About My Infertility That Hurt the Most The Comment About My Infertility That Hurt the Most The Comment About My Infertility That Hurt the Most The Comment About My Infertility That Hurt the Most

Some of the comments were jokes meant for a laugh, but most fell flat. Some comments were advice meant to be taken seriously, but were not...

Why I Chose To Be Open About My Infertility Why I Chose To Be Open About My Infertility Why I Chose To Be Open About My Infertility Why I Chose To Be Open About My Infertility

Infertility isn't well understood by others and can be isolating to those who experience it. This is one woman's decision to help normalize...