In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)

16 Tips to Prepare for IVF 16 Tips to Prepare for IVF 16 Tips to Prepare for IVF 16 Tips to Prepare for IVF

About to do IVF? Here's how you can prepare for it.

Blogger of the Month: Jessica Jones of Infertility & Life Blogger of the Month: Jessica Jones of Infertility & Life Blogger of the Month: Jessica Jones of Infertility & Life Blogger of the Month: Jessica Jones of Infertility & Life

Jessica writes about undergoing IVF and raising awareness about infertility.

Understanding the Legal Side of Surrogacy: 5 Steps Understanding the Legal Side of Surrogacy: 5 Steps Understanding the Legal Side of Surrogacy: 5 Steps Understanding the Legal Side of Surrogacy: 5 Steps

If you are considering using surrogacy to grow your family, it is important to know up-front what to expect from a legal standpoint.

What to Expect When Your Gestational Surrogate is Pregnant What to Expect When Your Gestational Surrogate is Pregnant What to Expect When Your Gestational Surrogate is Pregnant What to Expect When Your Gestational Surrogate is Pregnant

Spoiler and cliché alert: Expect the unexpected.

30 Ways You Know You've Been A Fertility Patient For Too Long 30 Ways You Know You've Been A Fertility Patient For Too Long 30 Ways You Know You've Been A Fertility Patient For Too Long 30 Ways You Know You've Been A Fertility Patient For Too Long

You know you're a senior member of the infertility club when...

Preparing for Your IVF Egg Retrieval Preparing for Your IVF Egg Retrieval Preparing for Your IVF Egg Retrieval Preparing for Your IVF Egg Retrieval

Here’s what you can expect from an egg retrieval procedure.

Fertility Blogger of the Month: Jennie of The Uterus Monologues Fertility Blogger of the Month: Jennie of The Uterus Monologues Fertility Blogger of the Month: Jennie of The Uterus Monologues Fertility Blogger of the Month: Jennie of The Uterus Monologues

This month's featured blogger is Jennie of The Uterus Monologues. The focus of her blog is recurrent pregnancy loss and what she has found...

5 Things to Know About Our IVF Treatment Abroad 5 Things to Know About Our IVF Treatment Abroad 5 Things to Know About Our IVF Treatment Abroad 5 Things to Know About Our IVF Treatment Abroad

We did our IVF treatment abroad and this is what we discovered.

7 Ways the Two-Week Wait Messes With Your Mind 7 Ways the Two-Week Wait Messes With Your Mind 7 Ways the Two-Week Wait Messes With Your Mind 7 Ways the Two-Week Wait Messes With Your Mind

Why the two-week wait is a total mindf**k.

Understanding IVF Extras: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) Understanding IVF Extras: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) Understanding IVF Extras: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) Understanding IVF Extras: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)

An embryologist explains the process of ICSI and if this is an IVF extra you should consider.

12 Things I Wish I Had Known As An Infertility Newbie 12 Things I Wish I Had Known As An Infertility Newbie 12 Things I Wish I Had Known As An Infertility Newbie 12 Things I Wish I Had Known As An Infertility Newbie

12 lessons about infertility that you shouldn't have to learn the hard way.

Family Building with Reciprocal IVF Family Building with Reciprocal IVF Family Building with Reciprocal IVF Family Building with Reciprocal IVF

One couple's take on deciding to grow their family through reciprocal IVF.

Infertili-TV: 3 Shows to Watch Infertili-TV: 3 Shows to Watch Infertili-TV: 3 Shows to Watch Infertili-TV: 3 Shows to Watch

We highlight three shows tackling the topic of infertility.

Your Best Fertility Ally: Fellow Fertility Warriors Your Best Fertility Ally: Fellow Fertility Warriors Your Best Fertility Ally: Fellow Fertility Warriors Your Best Fertility Ally: Fellow Fertility Warriors

Looking for support? People on the other side of infertility might be your best bet.

Where Babies Come From When the Old-Fashioned Way Doesn’t Work Where Babies Come From When the Old-Fashioned Way Doesn’t Work Where Babies Come From When the Old-Fashioned Way Doesn’t Work Where Babies Come From When the Old-Fashioned Way Doesn’t Work

How one couple grew their family in ways they didn't anticipate and filmed it along the way.

What Are Your Options For Your Remaining Embryos? What Are Your Options For Your Remaining Embryos? What Are Your Options For Your Remaining Embryos? What Are Your Options For Your Remaining Embryos?

Once your family is complete, here are 7 options for your remaining embryos.

Is a Fertility Coach Right For You? Is a Fertility Coach Right For You? Is a Fertility Coach Right For You? Is a Fertility Coach Right For You?

6 ways a fertility coach works to support you during infertility treatment.

What You Should Know About Your IVF Lab What You Should Know About Your IVF Lab What You Should Know About Your IVF Lab What You Should Know About Your IVF Lab

The lab where your embryos are grown can impact your IVF success.

The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums

Is an online forum a good way to seek support during infertility? Read more about the pros and cons.