Relationships

How It Feels To Support My Wife Through Infertility and Pregnancy Loss How It Feels To Support My Wife Through Infertility and Pregnancy Loss How It Feels To Support My Wife Through Infertility and Pregnancy Loss How It Feels To Support My Wife Through Infertility and Pregnancy Loss

When should I speak up? Is it OK to ask questions? Is it OK to weigh in?

What Men Should Know About Emotions and Infertility What Men Should Know About Emotions and Infertility What Men Should Know About Emotions and Infertility What Men Should Know About Emotions and Infertility

Finding a way to be compassionate with yourself and your partner may be the key.

16 Tips to Prepare for IVF 16 Tips to Prepare for IVF 16 Tips to Prepare for IVF 16 Tips to Prepare for IVF

About to do IVF? Here's how you can prepare for it.

Why Self-Care Isn't What I Thought It Was Why Self-Care Isn't What I Thought It Was Why Self-Care Isn't What I Thought It Was Why Self-Care Isn't What I Thought It Was

Self-care doesn't need to be complicated.

7 Things To Stop Doing to Yourself If You're Living With Infertility 7 Things To Stop Doing to Yourself If You're Living With Infertility 7 Things To Stop Doing to Yourself If You're Living With Infertility 7 Things To Stop Doing to Yourself If You're Living With Infertility

Go easy on yourself by not doing these things.

Fostering a Healthy Relationship With Your Gestational Carrier Fostering a Healthy Relationship With Your Gestational Carrier Fostering a Healthy Relationship With Your Gestational Carrier Fostering a Healthy Relationship With Your Gestational Carrier

14 tips for building a healthy surrogacy relationship.

Why It’s OK To Be Selfish While Experiencing Infertility Why It’s OK To Be Selfish While Experiencing Infertility Why It’s OK To Be Selfish While Experiencing Infertility Why It’s OK To Be Selfish While Experiencing Infertility

Why you shouldn't feel bad about prioritizing yourself.

The Importance of Sharing our Miscarriage & Infertility Stories The Importance of Sharing our Miscarriage & Infertility Stories The Importance of Sharing our Miscarriage & Infertility Stories The Importance of Sharing our Miscarriage & Infertility Stories

Sharing your story of pregnancy loss or infertility can be healing.

7 Ways the Two-Week Wait Messes With Your Mind 7 Ways the Two-Week Wait Messes With Your Mind 7 Ways the Two-Week Wait Messes With Your Mind 7 Ways the Two-Week Wait Messes With Your Mind

Why the two-week wait is a total mindf**k.

12 Things I Wish I Had Known As An Infertility Newbie 12 Things I Wish I Had Known As An Infertility Newbie 12 Things I Wish I Had Known As An Infertility Newbie 12 Things I Wish I Had Known As An Infertility Newbie

12 lessons about infertility that you shouldn't have to learn the hard way.

Family Building with Reciprocal IVF Family Building with Reciprocal IVF Family Building with Reciprocal IVF Family Building with Reciprocal IVF

One couple's take on deciding to grow their family through reciprocal IVF.

Podcaster of the Month: Heather Huhman with Beat Infertility Podcaster of the Month: Heather Huhman with Beat Infertility Podcaster of the Month: Heather Huhman with Beat Infertility Podcaster of the Month: Heather Huhman with Beat Infertility

If you are looking for fertility success stories, Beat Infertility is the podcast for you.

Infertili-TV: 3 Shows to Watch Infertili-TV: 3 Shows to Watch Infertili-TV: 3 Shows to Watch Infertili-TV: 3 Shows to Watch

We highlight three shows tackling the topic of infertility.

Your Best Fertility Ally: Fellow Fertility Warriors Your Best Fertility Ally: Fellow Fertility Warriors Your Best Fertility Ally: Fellow Fertility Warriors Your Best Fertility Ally: Fellow Fertility Warriors

Looking for support? People on the other side of infertility might be your best bet.

What My Infertility and Her Pregnancy Did to Our Friendship What My Infertility and Her Pregnancy Did to Our Friendship What My Infertility and Her Pregnancy Did to Our Friendship What My Infertility and Her Pregnancy Did to Our Friendship

She got pregnant and I didn't. How we prioritized my feelings to protect our friendship.

The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums The Pros and Cons of Online Fertility Forums

Is an online forum a good way to seek support during infertility? Read more about the pros and cons.

8 Things to Know About Our Family of Two 8 Things to Know About Our Family of Two 8 Things to Know About Our Family of Two 8 Things to Know About Our Family of Two

This couple is building a meaningful life as a family of two after deciding to live childfree as a resolution to their infertility.

9 Simple Things You Can Do To Support Someone Experiencing Infertility 9 Simple Things You Can Do To Support Someone Experiencing Infertility 9 Simple Things You Can Do To Support Someone Experiencing Infertility 9 Simple Things You Can Do To Support Someone Experiencing Infertility

Here are 9 small gestures that will go a long way to someone experiencing infertility.

Who Do You Share Your Fertility Journey With? Who Do You Share Your Fertility Journey With? Who Do You Share Your Fertility Journey With? Who Do You Share Your Fertility Journey With?

Here are 6 things to consider when deciding who to share your baby-making plans with.